显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

how to modify wct-5wtxauto for 1-coil system

734 次查看
devinpark
Contributor II

Hi,

WCT-5WTXAUTO is a 5w 3-coil tx charger. BTW, I want to make a 1-coil tx charger 

On the side of HW, some unnecessary blocks would be able to be removed : coil selection-related TR, etc... 

Then how about SW-side? I'm using SDK4.0. I found some coil-related variables.

#define NUM_COILS_PER_DEVICE                    1u//3u

And then, I modified following ARRAY variables which controlled 3 coils originally. 

BYTE byCoilIds[NUM_DEVICES][NUM_COILS_PER_DEVICE] = {{ 0u } }; //{2,1,0};         // set coil combinations by customer

#define PWM_CHANNEL_MAPPING                     { 3u }//{ 3u, 3u, 3u }

#define COIL_ENABLE_CONTROL_PORTS               { (STANDARD_REGISTER_SIZE *) &GPIOC_DR, }

#define COIL_ENABLE_CONTROL_BIT_MASKS           { 0x2000u}

#define COIL_DISCHARGE_CONTROL_PORTS            { (STANDARD_REGISTER_SIZE *) &GPIOB_DR }

#define COIL_DISCHARGE_CONTROL_BIT_MASKS        { 0x80u}

And also  EEdata_FlashDefaults.asm was modified to have only 1 coil parameters..

I wonder if it's enough for 1-coil migration. .

Pls help me if you have any experience on it.

Thanks & BR,

Devin

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

603 次查看
reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Devin,

For Single Coil design, I rather recommend you to use the WCT-15WTX1COILFF which is a single-coil fixed frequency wireless charging transmitter reference design uses the WCT10xx transmitter controller IC that integrates all required functions for the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) Qi-compliant wireless power transmitter design.

Currently, the design is under preproduction, but you can access some documentation with a signed NDA with your distributor.

Regards,

Jose

0 项奖励
回复