表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Wireless in country applications

ソリューションへジャンプ
865件の閲覧回数
luiseduardolope
Contributor I

HI,

I would like a help about which wireless solution is the best to make a project in the country. I need at least 1 mile distance and also really cheap.

I was looking at the MC12311 is it adequate to use?

タグ(2)
1 解決策
725件の閲覧回数
AlanCollins
Contributor V

MC12311 is indeed a very good option. This is a cost effective SubGHz radio with powerful range capabilities using internal power boost to get up to +17dBm pwr output. You can use the SMAC software stack for point-to-point or start network communications. If you need a more robust network sw stack, you may build it on top of SMAC, or else choose one of our third parties that have already developed 6LowPan / IPv6 based SW stacks.

Sub-GHz radios are recommended for Neighborhood Area Networks and "last mile" communications. 

I recommend you to learn more about this device in the following webpage: Connectivity Sub-1 GHz Wireless Solutions By Freescale  

Freescale also offer 2.4GHz radios (802.15.4 complaint), which are recommended for Home Area Networks using networks protocols like ZigBee, RF4CE, and others. 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
726件の閲覧回数
AlanCollins
Contributor V

MC12311 is indeed a very good option. This is a cost effective SubGHz radio with powerful range capabilities using internal power boost to get up to +17dBm pwr output. You can use the SMAC software stack for point-to-point or start network communications. If you need a more robust network sw stack, you may build it on top of SMAC, or else choose one of our third parties that have already developed 6LowPan / IPv6 based SW stacks.

Sub-GHz radios are recommended for Neighborhood Area Networks and "last mile" communications. 

I recommend you to learn more about this device in the following webpage: Connectivity Sub-1 GHz Wireless Solutions By Freescale  

Freescale also offer 2.4GHz radios (802.15.4 complaint), which are recommended for Home Area Networks using networks protocols like ZigBee, RF4CE, and others.