SL2S2602 - Single Block with blocked for write

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL2S2602 - Single Block with blocked for write

MacFiore
Contributor I

Hy everyone. I am working with the SL2S2602 tag using the PN5180 controller. I was able to read, write, put in Privacy mode, change Password, using Datasheet information. However, I'm trying to block for writing in just a few tag blocks that I know is possible, but I'm not able to get the sequence of commands. I am basically doing the following:
1) Unlock tag:
- Get Random,
- Set Password [02h, B3H, 02h, 04h, .....] (Using Standard Password 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00) -> In this condition I have an unknown error reported.
2) Write Single Block.

Reading repeatedly the datasheet was the impression that it would be necessary to use block 79 (16 bit counter) to do this. However, I do not find information on how to assemble the sequence of writing and blocking only one block of the tag. Can you help me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

KellyLi
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @MacFiore 

Thank you very much for your interest in using our products.
There is a document could be available for you (AN11138 - ICODE SLI/SLIX/SLIX2/DNA Memory Access Management).
But as you know, this is a secure product, and the documentation requires an NDA. If you already have one, please go to https://www.docstore.nxp.com request for download. In addition, there is an example (SW352233\Examples\Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_ISO) also could help you. This is open-source code and development based on pn5180.
As a friendly reminder, NDA related issues are not appropriate for discussion in the forum, if you have questions, please ask the below link. Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.

To update this case, you may reply by email.
To provide confidential information or attachments, you may add that online.

Please login to our NXP technical support portal:
https://support.nxp.com/s/case/5002p00002qXShfAAG

The portal allows access to the full details of the case, including the previous communication.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best regards,
Kelly
Technical Support
NXP Semiconductor

0 Kudos