次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Runtime error 216 at 67C3AB1E

317件の閲覧回数
neeraj_kumar
Contributor I

Hi Team,

We are getting an error which is "Runtime error 216 at 67C3AB1E" while uploading code into our customized pcb board. we are using NXP MiMXRT1176CVM8A microcontroller with external QSPI flash. We are using PE micro–Multilink Universal Debugger Probe for programming. Please find screenshot in the attachment for the same. Could you please suggest any solution. Thanks in advance.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

287件の閲覧回数
diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @neeraj_kumar 

Is this the first time that you are attempting to program your board? Where you able to program your board in the past?

I can see that you are using the led blinky demo from the SDK. This demo comes ready to execute from the i.MX RT1170 EVK flash.  Please beware that if you are using a different flash than the one from the EVK you may need to customize demo's flash settings. 

If you are concerned about the flash settings  and you would like to test processor and debugger connection. You can set the MCU to boot in serial downloader mode, then link the blinky demo to internal SRAM. After doing this hit debug option within the IDE. 

Best regards, 

Diego

0 件の賞賛
返信