キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

PTN3460I

1,572件の閲覧回数
zcc_fabio
Contributor I

Hi, we are using a PTN3460I, we have a strange problem with the LVDS signals, at system startup we have a flickering and a strange behavior of the monitor which presents a two vertical bands black and white or all white image, after which when WINDOWS take the control the image is visible but the flicker is still present.
How can we resolve this situation?
We have tried to set all possible registers through the component's I2C but without obtaining a significant improvement.

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)

1,554件の閲覧回数
JozefKozon
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Fabio,

Could you please use the attached DPCD_M tool (password is NXP) to read out firmware version in the PTN3460?

With Best Regards,

Jozef

0 件の賞賛
返信

1,327件の閲覧回数
zcc_fabio
Contributor I
Hello, we continue to have the same problem.
It does not always occur, but sometimes at startup the PTN3460I does not handle the monitor correctly.
The video signal is not displayed and the monitor cycles the colors as if it is test mode.
In this situation the PTN3460I still continues to turn off and on all control signals both LVDS and Backlight or VCC enable.
What could cause this strange boot state of the PRN3460I?

Thank you,
Best regards.
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,331件の閲覧回数
zcc_fabio
Contributor I
DP0 73460I F1.
0 件の賞賛
返信

1,478件の閲覧回数
zcc_fabio
Contributor I

Hi, I used your tool and the firmware id found is:
DP0 73460I F1.
Sometimes I have strange effects, when I try to set the value of the registers here they work and I can read the same written values but then these values do not translate into variations on the hw pins.
This happens at this time several times when I try to set the PWM duty value in:
0x90‐91 | PWM value | Actual value of PWM

0 件の賞賛
返信