cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7362 firmware

Jump to solution
lv
Contributor I

Hi, does the PN7362 come with pre installed firmware on it?

How can i flash and develop firmware for the PN7362?

Thanks in advance,

L

L
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

I appreciate your interest in our products.

For developing purposes, PN7362 belongs to a family which has PN7462 as a primary development board. The board actually comes with pre-flashed firmware that you can check by following the Quick Start Guide.

The evaluation board comes with an LPC-Link2. This Debugger connects to the SWD pins from the development board and using our MCUXpresso and NFC Reader Library will help you get everything to create your own application.

Since the PN7362, shares a lot of the features from the PN7462, it will be easier to create your application for your final IC.

Best Regards,
Fabian

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

I appreciate your interest in our products.

For developing purposes, PN7362 belongs to a family which has PN7462 as a primary development board. The board actually comes with pre-flashed firmware that you can check by following the Quick Start Guide.

The evaluation board comes with an LPC-Link2. This Debugger connects to the SWD pins from the development board and using our MCUXpresso and NFC Reader Library will help you get everything to create your own application.

Since the PN7362, shares a lot of the features from the PN7462, it will be easier to create your application for your final IC.

Best Regards,
Fabian