もしかして: 

Multiple antenna with tunning on them

ソリューションへジャンプ
559件の閲覧回数
Pathfndr
Contributor I

Dear,

I use a PN7160 as a card reader,

I have to change antenna and I would like to be able to not change matching on my mainboard so my matching circuit have to be on antenna PCB.

I saw UM11098 but I don't need ANT1/ANT2 power inputs, and I would like to have only 3 wire on connector.

Is it possible/efficient to have EMC filter and RXp/n return path on mainboard and have only matching part on antenna? with 3 point antenna connector C1 - GND - C1'. 

Should I pay attention to something during tuning?

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
539件の閲覧回数
nxa24261
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Pathfndr,

It is actually quite common that the EMC filter components stay on a mainboard and the tuning components are on the antenna itself.

You can also find these approach on several NXP EVKs which enables to simply plug and play different antenna form factors.

Only thing to consider is that the distance and/or connectors between both boards will add additional inductance and resistance to your matching, therefore they have to be considered in the tuning process.

Best regards,

David

元の投稿で解決策を見る

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
540件の閲覧回数
nxa24261
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Pathfndr,

It is actually quite common that the EMC filter components stay on a mainboard and the tuning components are on the antenna itself.

You can also find these approach on several NXP EVKs which enables to simply plug and play different antenna form factors.

Only thing to consider is that the distance and/or connectors between both boards will add additional inductance and resistance to your matching, therefore they have to be considered in the tuning process.

Best regards,

David

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
536件の閲覧回数
Pathfndr
Contributor I

Many thanks I will try so

have a nice day

0 件の賞賛
返信