MCUXpresso for Visual Studio Code - cmake.exe error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso for Visual Studio Code - cmake.exe error

Enivaldo_Paiva
Contributor II
I'm trying to compile a sample code MCUXpresso for Visual Studio Code, but the error in cmake.exe occurs:

[proc] Executing command: C:\Users\en048400\.mcuxpressotools\cmake-3.24.2-windows-x86_64\bin\cmake.EXE --build "c:/Dados/visual teste1/frdmk32l2b_pit/armgcc/debug" --config debug --target all --
[build] [1/1 100% :: 0.335] Linking C executable pit.elf
[build] FAILED: pit.elf
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I review your information sorry for the late response I had had some difficulties installing the VS Code. I research more information about your case, but it seems couldn´t find the debugger software.

Did you install the MCUXpresso Installer? 

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1692046657224.png

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

Enivaldo_Paiva
Contributor II

Yes, I installed MCUXpresso Installer

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, we are getting a lot of comments with issues related to the VSCode, even though I did get this issue, I used this thread to restart again, and works for me could you review it?

VS Code: Uninstall completely | MCU on Eclipse

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

Enivaldo_Paiva
Contributor II

Hello, I did the suggested process, however the problem persisted. But I ended up solving the problem, removing the space I had in the name of the project's destination directory

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get into your case and when I have more information, I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos