取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Whart is the differences between TJA1051T/3/1J and TJA1051T/3/2Z

707 次查看
ZhaozhangChen
Contributor I

I know that 1 means dual source version and 2 means quad sourced version, so what do J and Z mean?My customer needs a document explaining the differences between TJA1051T/3/1J and TJA1051T/3/2Z. Can they replace it directly?

Is there such a document? If you could help me.thank you

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

680 次查看
ramprakash08
Contributor IV

Hi,

The TJA1051T/3/1J and TJA1051T/3/2Z are both high-speed CAN transceivers from NXP. The differences between these two models are primarily related to their sourcing and packaging. The '1J' and '2Z' at the end of the product codes refer to the packaging type and the number of sources for the product.

The '1' in '1J' indicates that it is a dual source version, while the '2' in '2Z' indicates it is a quad source version. The 'J' and 'Z' refer to the packaging type. However, without specific details on what 'J' and 'Z' stand for in this context.

As for whether they can be replaced directly, it would depend on the specific requirements of your customer's application. While the core functionality of these transceivers is likely to be very similar, differences in sourcing and packaging could potentially have an impact on their suitability for certain applications.

Regards

0 项奖励
回复

683 次查看
ramprakash08
Contributor IV

Hi,

The differences between these two models are primarily related to their sourcing and packaging. The '1J' and '2Z' at the end of the product codes refer to the packaging type and the number of sources for the product.

The '1' in '1J' indicates that it is a dual source version, while the '2' in '2Z' indicates it is a quad source version. The 'J' and 'Z' refer to the packaging type. However, without specific details on what 'J' and 'Z' stand for in this context, it's difficult to provide a precise explanation. This is an assumption based on general knowledge of product coding.

As for whether they can be replaced directly, it would depend on the specific requirements of your customer's application. While the core functionality of these transceivers is likely to be very similar, differences in sourcing and packaging could potentially have an impact on their suitability for certain applications.

Regards

0 项奖励
回复