キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MCUXpresso IDE 11.8.0 and SDK 2.6.5 debug issue

597件の閲覧回数
Hi90
Contributor I

I am using DK6 V3 Board and Iam Using MCUXpresso IDE 11.8.0 and SDK 2.6.5 and when iam debugging, it is stuck at fsl_str.c file in line number 1123 

(*p != '\r') && (*p != '\v') && (*p != '\f'))

at the breakpoint when iam disabling that breakpoint also Iam facing the same issue, So my application is not debugging. Can you please, help me through it.

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

580件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Hi90

Could you please provide more information on what device are you using (perhaps JN5189, QN9090, K32W0x1)?

Are you using any of the demo applications form the SDK as base for your development? If so, which one?

Also, please make sure you are using the latest SDK version available for your device. You can download it from the MCUXpresso SDK Builder.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信

544件の閲覧回数
Hi90
Contributor I

Hi,

i am using JN5189 board and K32W061/41 and Module is QN9030 when I am trying to debug the code when Iam clicking on Run option then it will comeback to run option only my code is not flashing.  when iam using SDK 2.6.3 it is working fine but Now SDK 2.6.3 is not available on website when iam searching. So, can you please, explain about this issue and if you know how to download SDK 2.6.3 can you please, provide the steps for downloading SDK 2.6.3.

Thanks,

Shaik Jareena

0 件の賞賛
返信

519件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Are you using any of the demo applications from the SDK as base for your development? If so, which one?

Could you confirm that you have Python 3 installed on your system and added to the System variables PATH? You can take a look at the Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK for QN9090, Section 3.3 Install Python3 for more information on this.

A newer version of the QN9030 SDK should be available in the MCUXpresso SDK Builder. Please, help me downloading and installing the latest SDK version for your device; test your application with the new SDK and let me know your findings.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信