cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Hybrid Cloud Solution and NXP – Seeking Solutions

Oliviabarn
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I’m currently facing some challenges with integrating a hybrid cloud solution with NXP technologies and could use some advice from those with experience in this area.

Here’s a brief overview of the issues:

• Integration Difficulties: I’m having trouble integrating NXP technologies into my hybrid cloud environment. This has led to some unexpected behavior and integration issues.
  • Performance Problems: There are performance concerns when using NXP within the hybrid cloud setup, particularly during high-load scenarios.
  • Configuration Challenges: Configuring NXP to work efficiently with the hybrid cloud solution has been more complex than anticipated, and I suspect there may be some configuration issues affecting overall performance.

I’ve attempted some troubleshooting steps, including reviewing documentation and adjusting settings, but the issues remain. Has anyone else encountered similar problems with hybrid cloud solutions and NXP? Any tips, solutions, or best practices you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Itzel_UV
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I could recommend looking at the NXP+AWS collaboration where they simplify hybrid cloud/edge deployments.

For the integration with hybrid cloud using the technology that is been use in this case, I do suggest to ask for support with the manufacturer of your product.

Hope the answer finds you well.

Regards,

Itzel

0 Kudos