cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is different between TJA1042T/1/CJ TJA1042T/1/TJ TJA1042T/1J

Jump to solution
jingfang
Contributor IV

what is different between TJA1042T/1/CJ TJA1042T/1/TJ TJA1042T/1J?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf51390
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The devices TJA1042T/1/CJ & TJA1042T/1/TJ are marked as Customer specific devices.
It means that these devices were made by NXP based on specific contract for the specific company, only they can obtain the information, all information is confidential.

Our support center is not authorized to check or release information as we do not have an access. We can provide support for standard parts only.
Therefore we are not able to compare the parameters.

The company for whom these devices were made needs to contact their representative inside NXP who can provide more info.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nxf51390
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The devices TJA1042T/1/CJ & TJA1042T/1/TJ are marked as Customer specific devices.
It means that these devices were made by NXP based on specific contract for the specific company, only they can obtain the information, all information is confidential.

Our support center is not authorized to check or release information as we do not have an access. We can provide support for standard parts only.
Therefore we are not able to compare the parameters.

The company for whom these devices were made needs to contact their representative inside NXP who can provide more info.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
jingfang
Contributor IV

My customer want "TJA1042T/1J",but I have sample "TJA1042T/1/CJ".

While posting, I consulted other brothers,they said there was no technial difference.

Now I don't have to check to which customers in the use.Can you giv me more information?I'd like to ask again.

0 Kudos