Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS26 sbc watchdog notification

kjy106906
Contributor IV

hello

I have the same question as below.
I too would like an answer.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Power-Management/FS26-sbc-watchdog-notification/m-p/1803185

Hi, I am using Sbc_fs26_example project. I realized in the main of this project we do not reload the sbc wdg. I saw SbcWatchdogNotification and i think if i use this i will have to reload the watchdog periodically. But when i added i saw that inside of the function was empty. Is there any example about this which i can use?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

jochengerster
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Joao,

the watchdog notification can be call only when the wdg configuration changes

where the Watchdog refresh notification is called after each refresh, to optionally evaluate the flags

jochengerster_0-1724837872675.png

jochengerster_1-1724837935489.png

best regards

Jochen

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Junyeong ,

Are you using the new release of the FS26 driver?

1.png

The release is available from our NXP FlexNet Operations:

2.png

BRs, Tomas

0 Kudos

JRodrigues
Contributor II

Hello @TomasVaverka ,

I do have those drivers installed, but the Wdg driver is for use in a AUTOSAR context, which i'm not yet interested in. Thus, is there any documentation on how to implement the SBC Watchdog Notification?

I have created a callback function as "void WatchdogCallback (void)" but, when compiling the program, it gives an error saying i'm missing some arguments, more specifically, "const uint8 WindowPeriod, const uint8 WindowDc". But this gets me confused, because the description of the SbcWatchdogNotification is to call the Sbc_fs26_WdgRefresh() API function, which doesn't receive any arguments. So, how should i implement this?

Thanks in advance,

JRodrigues

0 Kudos

kjy106906
Contributor IV

@TomasVaverka 

Thank you

I would like a specific implementation method or example of SbcWatchdogNotification.

0 Kudos

kjy106906
Contributor IV

Thank you

I would like a specific implementation method or example of SbcWatchdogNotification.

0 Kudos