FMBM_RFRC register stops incrementing the RX frames count in SGMII serdes after 0x18 but TX path wor

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

FMBM_RFRC register stops incrementing the RX frames count in SGMII serdes after 0x18 but TX path wor

253 次查看
swatig
Contributor I

Hello, I am using 0x40 serdes configuration of T1022 in my design with SGMII connected on MAC2. It is working successfully on 3 of the PCBs, however in one PCB, when I check the RX Frame count in FMBM_RFRC(0xfe489204) , it increments on sending ping packets to the board but stops after reaching 0x18.  I am having link up status by checking on analyzer as well as by using ethtool command. The TX path of this interface is working fine and my traffic analyser is able to receive all the packets transmitted by Proc. The register values of some registers are as follows:  COMMAND_CONFIG(@0xfe4e2008: 0x20943) IF_MODE (@0xfe4e2300 : 0x2) IF_STATUS (@0xfe4e2304 : 0x2000) I understand that the processor side link is not up. Please guide whether I have left some configuration settings or any other way to debug the issue. The same design is working in a different card though. Kindly guide.

0 项奖励
回复
0 回复数