Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOs pin function for JN5169 and JN5189

Jump to solution
liyouliu
Contributor II

Dear Sir or Madam

I have some questions about the pins of JN5169 and JN5189.

First,I want to know what these two functions do.(What they do is not clear to me from the reference manual.)

bAHI_DoEnableOutputs(TRUE);

vAHI_DoSetDataOut(1<<0, 0);

Is all they do is make the D00 output high?

Is SPI function implemented?

Second, How can I use JN5189 to do what the above two functions do in JN5169?

Looking forward to your answer, thank you very much!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As mentioned in the JN516x Integrated Peripherals API User Guide, bAHI_DoEnableOutputs() can be used to enable (or disable) the Digital Outputs (DO0 and DO1) as general-purpose digital outputs. TRUE - enable / FALSE - disable. When enabled for general-purpose use, these pins cannot be used by the SPI Master and Timers 2 and 3.

vAHI_DoSetDataOut() can be used to set the output states of the DO (DO0 and DO1) pins to on or off, driving an output high or low.

For pin manipulation on JN5189, please refer to the MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual_JN5189 inside JN5189 SDK docs folder > docs, Chapter 20: GPIO General Purpose I/O. Also, you can take a look at the driver_examples > gpio_led_output example project from the JN5189 SDK.

Regards,
Eduardo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As mentioned in the JN516x Integrated Peripherals API User Guide, bAHI_DoEnableOutputs() can be used to enable (or disable) the Digital Outputs (DO0 and DO1) as general-purpose digital outputs. TRUE - enable / FALSE - disable. When enabled for general-purpose use, these pins cannot be used by the SPI Master and Timers 2 and 3.

vAHI_DoSetDataOut() can be used to set the output states of the DO (DO0 and DO1) pins to on or off, driving an output high or low.

For pin manipulation on JN5189, please refer to the MCUXpresso SDK API Reference Manual_JN5189 inside JN5189 SDK docs folder > docs, Chapter 20: GPIO General Purpose I/O. Also, you can take a look at the driver_examples > gpio_led_output example project from the JN5189 SDK.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos