Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antenna design guidelines for RFID UHF SL3S4011FHK chip

Jump to solution
gmoreau_bluegriot
Contributor I

Hello,

I allow myself to contact because I have multiples questions about RFID chip SL3S4011FHK. This chip is on the board who names NHS3100SENSORADK : NHS3100 Sensor Board. And on this board, there are RFID UHF Antenna. Where is the antenna design guideline for this antenna ?

We found that there are no ground plane on this board. What is the reasons ?

In addition, for the chip SL3S4011FHK, is it possible to have RFID Antenna (another type that the sensor board), ground plane and electronic component on the same layer ? If this is not possible, what is the best solution ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback. Kindly.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

For the UCODE I2C antenna design please refer to antenna designer tool was delivered by third party company called Transim, but it is unfortunately unavailable for now in our page. You might subscribe to get informed about the tool in the next link:
http://www.transim.com/rfid/subscribe/index.

And you can refer to the antenna design reference document for
UCODE ICs is the application note AN11180 as the attachment.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

For the UCODE I2C antenna design please refer to antenna designer tool was delivered by third party company called Transim, but it is unfortunately unavailable for now in our page. You might subscribe to get informed about the tool in the next link:
http://www.transim.com/rfid/subscribe/index.

And you can refer to the antenna design reference document for
UCODE ICs is the application note AN11180 as the attachment.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please find the AN as the attachment.

0 Kudos