キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Stand-alone Flash Programmer for TWR-K60N512

1,962件の閲覧回数
pozz
Contributor III

Actually I have a tower system based on TWR-K60N512 (Kinetis) processor board. I can program the flash memory of microcontroller through IAR Electronic Workbench, choosing PE Micro/OSJTAG programmer.

I couldn't find a stand-alone software (external from IAR IDE) that can only erase/program/verify the microcontroller flash.

I found and downloaded/installed USBDM 4.9.3, but the ARM Programmer utility can't find a USBDM programmer. Should I upgrade the firmware from OSBDM to USBDM? How to do that?

Another possibility is to use the command line utilities from CodeSourcery Lite, but I don't know if a flash programmer utility is present.

ラベル(2)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

574件の閲覧回数
pgo
Senior Contributor V

Dear Pozz,

USBDM and OSBDM are different utilities that do similar things,

You can "crossgrade" from OSBDM to USBDM but it requires a HCS08 programmer to reprogram the Kinteis board.  It would also not be supported by Freescale so might invalidate any warranty.

USBDM has been tested by me on a K60 board and works OK.  Note however that this is with Codewarrior and the provided USBDM programmer - There is no driver for IAR.

bye

0 件の賞賛

574件の閲覧回数
pozz
Contributor III

You can "crossgrade" from OSBDM to USBDM but it requires a HCS08 programmer to reprogram the Kinteis board.  It would also not be supported by Freescale so might invalidate any warranty.

After flashing USBDM firmware, could I reinstall OSBDM firmware later?

USBDM has been tested by me on a K60 board and works OK.  Note however that this is with Codewarrior and the provided USBDM programmer - There is no driver for IAR.

Does the stand-alone programmer work?

0 件の賞賛

574件の閲覧回数
pgo
Senior Contributor V

After flashing USBDM firmware, could I reinstall OSBDM firmware later?

Yes - you can download OSBDM image from the P&E web site.

You would need a HCS08 programmer to do so (but you need that anyway).

Does the stand-alone programmer work?

Yes.

bye

0 件の賞賛