I made a few changes in order to get USBDM to compile on my linux distribution (fedora)
First of let me say that I have imported the trunk folder of the project from github directly into eclipse.
Here are my contributions:
- new script "CreateBinDir" which is a modified version of the .deb creator and will create a directory in which you can find all the binaries of USBDM so you can copy it's content to "/" (drive root) ;
- patched makefile to include the linux directory for java, similar to windows include, so it can find java_md.h
- patched makefile to check for existence of tcl8.5/tcl.h and to signal it's presence there
- patched usbdmTcl.c to include either tcl.h or tcl8.5/tcl.h, based on above patch
Other things I have noticed:
- CaMeL case problems! Could not find some program headers because the directory and header filename was CaMeLcAsEd which work only on crapwin filesystems
Please try not to use camel case file and folder names as it will have disastrous effects on filesystems which are case sensitive.