RSDK demo for s32r274,Ethernet port is not working.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSDK demo for s32r274,Ethernet port is not working.

chenmin1
Contributor II

The program RSDK demo will get stuck when it runs to ENET_DRV_Init(..) - > ENET_Reset(base),

pastedImage_1.png

the value of "base" is obviously wrong.

In "AN5251.PDF", I have found that Ethernet RMII Reference Clock doesn't need to be set on KSZ9031RNX, but it has been set to PG[11]-input and cannot be modified。

pastedImage_3.png

In addition, the green light of the ENET port is off when connected to the Internet cable(I'm testing on S32R274 EVB without motherboard)。

who can help me?

thanks

6 Replies

Waynel
Contributor I
D
0 Kudos

Michael585
Contributor I

I completely like your gave limits as the post you passed on has some extraordinary data which is absolutely basic for me.

0 Kudos

mihailcatalinmi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please try first the ethernet demo example provided with Platform SDK to see if ethernet is working properly.

Anyway, for RSDK_Demo you need a board with radar frontend(TEF810x), it cannot work on the EVB.

https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/automotive-development-platforms/s32r-mcu-platforms/s3... 

Best regards

chenmin1
Contributor II

Thanks for your answers,I tried enet demo and tcpip demo,also applied tcpip middleware in my project, it work normally.  Only RSDK_Demo will get stuck when writing register,rsdk doc says it can be executed separately without TEF810x. I want to check what is the difference between RSDK and my project。

thanks

0 Kudos

chenmin1
Contributor II

pastedImage_1.png

I chang rsdk demo tcpip middleware to the default setting like lwip demo,the green light of the ENET port will be on,bug it also get stuck when runs to ENET_DRV_Init(..) - > ENET_Reset(base)。

0 Kudos

Daniel_Popa
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

danielsilion‌,

FYI

0 Kudos