显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

PN7362AU Faster Polling USB-CCID Reader Software SW368334

951 次查看
flesky
Contributor I

Hi Everybody,

for a NFC Access System we need some USB-Desfire Readers. So we choose the PN7362. It works fine with the Software Example phEXNFCCid from the latest SW368334 Package. But to improve the performance we want to disable the LEDs and improve the Polling Frequency. But i dont know where it could be changed.

Thanks for you Help and  best Regards

flesky

0 项奖励
10 回复数

926 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @flesky,

Hope you are doing well.

Some LED settings are configured in src > phExNFCCcid.c file > void phExNFCCcid_SystemTask(void *pvParams).

Regards,
Eduardo.

913 次查看
flesky
Contributor I

@EduardoZamora  Hi Thank you Eduardo, that helps a lot

could you help me to configure a faster polling loop? for our application it would be better to access the desfirecards as soon as possible. Thank you very much

flesky

0 项奖励

902 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please provide more details? Are you looking for a way to reduce the time between each polling?

Any additional information is really appreciated.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励

879 次查看
flesky
Contributor I

Hi @EduardoZamora ,

thanks, yes we are searching for a way to polling duration . So we need to improve the polling rate. ATM it seems to be every 500ms. It it possible to set it to 100 to improve the tag detection?

thanks for you help and best regards

flesky

0 项奖励

871 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

As mentioned in PN7462AU PC CCID Reader User Manual, Section 1.3 "phExNFCCcid" example, this application has the following modules:

• System task
    • Notification from CL/Timer/PMU ISRs
    • Responsible for initiating CL task messages
  • CL task
    • Wait for messages from system task to start CL task for polling
    • After polling wait for events from USB ISR or CCID commands
    • Polling for contactless cards and NFC devices

CL Task can be found in phExNFCCcid.c file; static void phExNFCCcid_ClifTask(void *pvParams) configures discovery loop parameters and should also configure poll timer.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励

840 次查看
flesky
Contributor I

Hi @EduardoZamora 

thanks for you help. I think the wWakeUpTimerVal is the way to imporove the Reading time. So i changed the Register in the eeprom. from 300 to 100 on adress 0x201300 so i think this is right?

Best regards

0 项奖励

782 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We may not have any demo that meets your requirements; however, if your application focuses only on specific card technologies, I recommend removing the cases/conditionals/portions of code related to the technologies that are not relevant for your project from the discovery loop.

Please notice that PN7362 does have a listen mode in the application and, in case you are not using it, you may also remove it.

Unfortunately, we do not have any guides for implementing this, and I will strongly recommend testing different scenarios since your application requirements involve not only NFC, but also USB.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励

760 次查看
flesky
Contributor I

Hi,

thank you very much. I am not good at programming, do you know where i can disable the listen mode part? is there a easy way to disable it? For our application we need only PCSCD > Contactless cards. No Contacted Interface, no special Mifare code, no listen/p2p.

Thank you very much

best regards

Flexy

0 项奖励

687 次查看
flesky
Contributor I

@EduardoZamora 

Hi Eduardo, do you know where i disable the polling of Felica, P2P and other techniques on the Program? We need only the detecting and use of Type A Cards.

if i remove remove it from the APP_NxpBuild.h there comes many compile errors. So this is not the right way. Could you help me in this case?

Big Thank you

Best regards

0 项奖励

668 次查看
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I truly apologize for the late response; we are under a great load of work.

My apologies, we may not have any demo or specific guide about what you are trying to achieve. I would recommend taking a look at the MIFARE Classic example from the NFC Reader Library and compare the structure and the application flow against the phExNFCCcid example.

As mentioned before, you can find some hints in the PN7462AU PC CCID Reader User Manual. The application consists of the following modules:

• System task
    • Notification from CL/Timer/PMU ISRs
    • Responsible for initiating CL task messages
  • CL task
    • Wait for messages from system task to start CL task for polling
    • After polling wait for events from USB ISR or CCID commands
    • Polling for contactless cards and NFC devices

You can find some helpful information about the Reader Library API and devices specific API inside NfcRdLib folder > docs.

Please, try making some changes as required by your project in the relevant modules and previously mentioned tasks/functions. After performing your tests, please let me know your findings.

Please, allow me to apologize again for the delay and the inconvenience this might cause you.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 项奖励