cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7362 sdk questions

JY2
Contributor I

Hello,

I use a PN7362 chip. The SDK provided by NXP is PN7462, but it is understood that some support is available in PN7362.
In addition to reading the UID of the Mifare Classic card, I would like to work on reading the internal block, such as phExMain_Mifare Operations(). However, the phExMain example operates normally only on the PN7462 chip and does not operate normally on the PN7362. I want to know what other examples are for reference.
I want to read Type A cards other than Mifare Classic, read UID and internal block data, and print them out to PC through Serial cable using HSU. Please check which example I should refer to.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi JY

I would suggest you refer to Ex10_MIFAREDESFire_EVx_mcux.  this example will detect, activate and perform transaction with MIFARE DESFire EV2/EV3.  

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

JY2
Contributor I

Hi, @danielchen 

I can't find EX10.

Where can I get an EX10?

I can't find it in SW368333.zip 

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I sent an email to you for how to get a secured file.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

JY2
Contributor I

Hi, @danielchen 

I checked the contents. Thank you for your reply.
I have additional inquiries.

An example of using HSU to Transmit was found in DoorAccess. Where is an example of receiving?

We have confirmed that the rs232 to usb cable connected to the PC transmits the card information read from the NFC Reader. Conversely, I want to implement a code that outputs a specific message as a debug message when the PC sends it, but I don't think the ability to receive is in that example. Is there any example of receiving data in two ways: polling and interrupt? Please check.

0 Kudos