Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7150 CORE_INIT_RESPONSE

Jump to solution
co23
Contributor I

Hello Community,

I'm trying to understand the CORE_INIT_RESPONSE my PN7150 gives me a response with 25 Bytes

According to the NCI Technical Specification it should be 18 Bytes. I tryed to match the NCI Protocol to the captured Frame, but there are two not matching points: In the Status field shows STATUS_REJECTED and the in the Max Routing Table Size field, there is a number > 0 which is impossible for the PN7150, because it does not support Listen Mode Routing.

Frame:

0x40 0x1 0x19

Payload:

0x0 0x3 0x1E 0x3 0x0 0x8 0x0 0x1 0x2 0x3 0x80 0x81 0x82 0x83 0x2 0xD0 0x2 0xFF 0x2 0x0 0x4 0x88 0x10 0x1 0xA0

Attached is a table with the hole frame and my indentification of the bytes.

Can someone please help me indentyfy the missing bytes or find my mistake?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Heinz,

Your problem is due to Number of supported RF interfaces, since it was 0x08 in that case, you should arrange 8 bytes for the following RF interfaces, but here you just used 1 byte.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
co23
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

thanks for your answer!

So if the first byte of the payload is the status code, then the other bytes form CORE_INIT_RESP should be right behind the status byte. Unfortunatley, when I do so, this response also dosen't make sense to me. In both variations are mismatching bytes. If marked the definitivley matching bytes in green and the absoluteley not matching bytes in red.

pastedImage_2.png

Greetings

Heinz

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Heinz,

Your problem is due to Number of supported RF interfaces, since it was 0x08 in that case, you should arrange 8 bytes for the following RF interfaces, but here you just used 1 byte.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
co23
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

that was the missing link. Thank you so much!

Greetings

Heinz

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Heinz Dutschke,

I am sorry, but from my analyze . the status field is the first byte of the payload, 0x0 means STATUS_OK .

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos