cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN7120/PN7150 and Mifare Plus

MultIfleX
Contributor I

Hello!

Can i use nxp-nci ic (PN7120 or PN7150) for creating Mifare Plus reader with SL1-SL3 support?
If i can, plese, recommend documentation than i have to read for start.
If i can not, please, recomment low-cost ic that i can use in my solution. I want to integrate a standalone reader with no-OS into my application (my application using state-machine). NFC library support this method of working?

Many Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @MultIfleX 

I hope you are doing well. 

Yes, the PN7120 or PN7150 can be used for creating a Mifare Plus reader supporting SL1 and SL3 security levels. 

Publicly we only have the information that it is under the PN7120/50 UM  , application notes and our NCI  Library  examples , which can be used without any OS .

The information about Mifare Plus is secured under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) which means that all the information, tools and support should be delivered using secured communication channels and only to customers with active NDA.

If you require  help to get an NDA , or further support regarding the PN7120/50 with Mifare Plus , Please consult with contact one our distributors   Distributor Network  as we do not handle this via our community.

Please accept my apologies for the delay.

If you have any doubt, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Diego

0 Kudos