表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

NTAG types confusion?!

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,030件の閲覧回数
sreten_jovicic
Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I am currently researching NXP's NFC solutions.

We have Volonsys / NXP Modular IoT Gateway reference design kit. In it we have OM577 (PN7120 controller), but we will switch to OM578 (PN7150).

Since, i am now in NFC technology a have a few questions. I want to ask them in one post because they are related.

Our project is IoT alarm for smart homes, so our concern is about security.

Questions:

1. Is PN7150 god choice for security authentication / identification, if not what controller do you recommend ?

2. What type of NTAG shoud we use ? I am bit confused aout NFC tag choices.

3. Can you confirm software licences for yours Linux support and SDK libraries?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry again for asking multiple questions.

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
924件の閲覧回数
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Sreten Jovicic,

Hope you are doing great, regarding to your questions:

1.- it is a good choice as long as you add a secure element to help with the encryption and key handling, you can use a P5DF081|NXP  SAM module attached to the host MCU, if your MCU can handle such security it is a good option.

2.-This question will depend on the amount of security you are looking for, most of the NTAG family have 32 bits password security  if you need a high security passive element you can use one from the MIFARE family like MIFARE Plus|NXP  or MIFARE® DESFire®|NXP  this are not tags this are smartcards that can help you achieve your project in a secure environment if you have to stick to an NTAG my recommendation would be the NT4H1321G0DUF: NTAG 413 DNA|NXP . both NTAG and MIFARE are compliant with ISO 14443-A .

3.-please check NFC Development Kits for Arduino and more|NXP  for the examples and libraries if you have Volonsys questions please check the community specific for that product.

BR

Jonathan

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
925件の閲覧回数
sreten_jovicic
Contributor III

Thank you Jonathan for your answer. This will help.

0 件の賞賛
925件の閲覧回数
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Sreten Jovicic,

Hope you are doing great, regarding to your questions:

1.- it is a good choice as long as you add a secure element to help with the encryption and key handling, you can use a P5DF081|NXP  SAM module attached to the host MCU, if your MCU can handle such security it is a good option.

2.-This question will depend on the amount of security you are looking for, most of the NTAG family have 32 bits password security  if you need a high security passive element you can use one from the MIFARE family like MIFARE Plus|NXP  or MIFARE® DESFire®|NXP  this are not tags this are smartcards that can help you achieve your project in a secure environment if you have to stick to an NTAG my recommendation would be the NT4H1321G0DUF: NTAG 413 DNA|NXP . both NTAG and MIFARE are compliant with ISO 14443-A .

3.-please check NFC Development Kits for Arduino and more|NXP  for the examples and libraries if you have Volonsys questions please check the community specific for that product.

BR

Jonathan

0 件の賞賛