[NHS3100][tlogger] "Some communication memory regions are locked down. Communication is not possible"

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

[NHS3100][tlogger] "Some communication memory regions are locked down. Communication is not possible"

828 次查看
aresmarser
Contributor III

Hi Sir,

I downloaded "release_mra2_10_1_nhs3100.zip" and imported into my LPCXpresso.

I build "app_demo_dp_tlogger" and loaded the image into NHS3100 to run.

Then, I launch the app "tlogger" with my NFC phone and kept close to NHS3100.

Sometimes there is an error pop message as below:

"Some communication memory regions are locked down. Communication is not possible." as the screen picture:

What does it mean?

How to make the app and NHS3100 works?

Thanks,

Arna

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

687 次查看
driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The screenshot has disappeared from your post, but I know what you are talking about, I've seen this myself from time to time. The best explanation I can give is that older boards did not properly disable the ability to mark NFC blocks as read-only. The NHS31xx ICs rely on both reading and writing from both host and ARM side, and when NFC pages are locked down for writing by the host, bidirectional communication breaks. The Android code has some checks in place to guard against this. Sometimes though, the communication fails (bad placement, moving the tag, ...) and the Android APP wrongly decides pages are locked for writing. I haven't seen this anymore using the APP version from the Google Play Store. Can you check the version of the APP you are using? If it is the latest, and you can still relatively easy get it to report this wrong message, I will report this internally.

Can you check?

0 项奖励
回复

687 次查看
aresmarser
Contributor III

Hi Dries Moors,

Thank you for your reply and comment.

I just checked my app "tlogger" in my two phones.

one of them, the app "tlogger" version is v14, in which I didn't see the phenomenon currently.

But for another phone, the app "tlogger" version is v15, in which I saw the phenomenon often.

Is it normal?

And which version are you using?

Thanks,

Arna

0 项奖励
回复