Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dsc error

Jump to solution
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

hello

hayaoki7_0-1655592565182.png

When I open the DSC model, I get "datetime" and "instance" errors. Please tell me how to resolve.

Best regards.,

hayaoki7

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

Hello

Thank you for checking with various versions of matlab. The version I'm using is R2022A. Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-M Processors is installed.
However, mbd_dsc_pth.m was not running.
Also, the date data was dd-mmm-yyyy hh: mm: ss by default in my environment.

I reviewed the advice I received and the installation folder.

1. The default installation folder Add On and a space were included, so specify a folder that does not have it and reinstall. 2. Execute mbd_dsc_pth.m. 3. Corrected the date data format mmm to mm.
Even if I did these things, I got an error in the model saved before modification, but when I opened the sample model again, it became normal.

hayaoki7_0-1655764078583.png

Thank you for solving the problem.

Best regards.,

Hayaoki7

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
stefancinipeanu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @hayaoki7 

Which MATLAB version are you using? I try to replicate your problem on MATLBA R2022a and I did not find any problems. Also, do you have installed Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-M Processors? Did you run the mbd_dsc_path.m script? 

You could try to run the following command in the MATLAB Command window to change the date and time format: datetime.setDefaultFormats('reset') - this will reset date and time format to default factory formats or datetime.setDefaultFormats('default', 'dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss') - this will set another time and date format specified as the second parameter.

Regards,

Stefan.

0 Kudos
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

Hello

Thank you for checking with various versions of matlab. The version I'm using is R2022A. Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-M Processors is installed.
However, mbd_dsc_pth.m was not running.
Also, the date data was dd-mmm-yyyy hh: mm: ss by default in my environment.

I reviewed the advice I received and the installation folder.

1. The default installation folder Add On and a space were included, so specify a folder that does not have it and reinstall. 2. Execute mbd_dsc_pth.m. 3. Corrected the date data format mmm to mm.
Even if I did these things, I got an error in the model saved before modification, but when I opened the sample model again, it became normal.

hayaoki7_0-1655764078583.png

Thank you for solving the problem.

Best regards.,

Hayaoki7

0 Kudos