显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Unable to see input coming to CAN in FREEMASTER

532 次查看
arjunarn
Contributor I

Hi Team,

I have implemented MBDT system to receive CAN signals from an external IVT sensor and read the signal using NXPS32K144 board and observe the same in Freemaster. But all the variables show zero in it. Please check the model i have uploaded and suggest for any corrections or settings change to be made.

0 项奖励
回复
4 回复数

433 次查看
arjunarn
Contributor I

The freemaster is showing the output as in the figure. All the data field is zero.

0 项奖励
回复

426 次查看
SorinIBancila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello @arjunarn,

One possible problem with your model (I didn't see it at first) might be the fact that you configure the FCAN Receive buffer at every step.
You can consult 'flexcan_s32k14x' example to see how you can initiaze the fcan receive only at the startup of the application.

My suggestion is to start from an existing example model (make sure you copy paste it before so you can always have the original one available) and modify it to work accordingly to your requirements.

Best regards,
Sorin Bancila
0 项奖励
回复

414 次查看
arjunarn
Contributor I

Hi SorinlBancila,

Thank you for your response, i will try the same what you have mentioned.

0 项奖励
回复

445 次查看
SorinIBancila
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

At the first glance, the model seems to be ok. Can you please add another variable (apart from the ones used by the CAN blocks) to check if the model is properly running (like a variable incremented at every execution step)? 

Below are a few suggestions that might solve your problem:

• Make sure the latest .elf file is selected in FreeMaster settings.

SorinIBancila_0-1709122073617.png

• Check if the variable address is valid (blue rectangle) and  make sure the refresh time is not set on "Once" (red rectangle).

SorinIBancila_1-1709122260170.png

Best regards,

Sorin Bancila

0 项奖励
回复