cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K358 PWM Configuration

Vast-Horizon
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm making a simple LED intensity PWM project using S32K Configuration Tools and MBDT. In the S32K CT, I mainly configured the pin, mcl,  Pwm, and mcu. Aiming to feed a PWM signal to the on-board green(or red) led. 

My simulink project is error-free and can be downloaded to the board, but I couldn't see or measure any PWM signal. Could anyone go through my project configuration and see if anything I missed? Thank you.

Note that I can control the LED intensity by feeding a SIMULINK's pulse generator function to the NXP's dio write block, so the hardware is not an issue. It's an issue with my NXP PWM block configuration. I want to learn from this project to control contactors in the future.

VastHorizon_0-1714693575531.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Vast-Horizon 

Inside our toolbox you could find an example implementing the same scenario you are trying to achieve, so I would recommend you to start from that one, and run it on the board for checking if it works and matches the use case you are targeting.

The example can be found inside the <toolbox_root>/S32K3_Examples/pwm/s32k344_pwm_led_s32ct folder. You could open the model, and from the Configure button of any MBDT block, open the associated configuration and check the settings for the components used inside the application.

Hope this helps,
Irina

0 Kudos