S32 5744P SDK Problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 5744P SDK Problem

woaibaiyan
Contributor II

1. when I use S32 Design Studio to create a new project(5744p),but when I want to add a SDK,I found there is no 5744P sdk that I can chose. 捕获.PNG

2. Based on I can't chose a SDK for 5744p,so install a [S32SDK_MPC574x_EAR_0.8.2] in my computer,but when I create a new S32 project there haven't have a SDK for 5744p yet.

So,Could you tell me how to fix it,thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

woaibaiyan
Contributor II

Dear Chivu,

Thank you very much. My S32DS has already worked. 

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello woaibaiyan‌,

Yes, it is possible to add an SDK if you are using the latest S32Design Studio for Power (2017.R1). You can find it here.

First, you will need to install an update for MPC574x-P SDK. You can find it at the same link as the S32Design Studio (see the picture below).pastedImage_4.jpg

To install this update, you will have to download the .zip file, then extract it into a folder. From there go to Help -> Install New Software (in Design Studio).

From there select Add, then Local, and browse to the folder that you unzipped the update that you downloaded.

pastedImage_5.png

After this step, you will be asked to restart the S32 Design Studio.

Now you can create a new S32DS Project and select from the MPC574x-P family the MPC5744P. Now if you click on SDKs, pastedImage_1.jpg

you should be seeing the MPC5744P SDK. Select it, and if you create a project and add a component, after generating the code for it you should see the SDK folder of your project populated with the respective drivers.

pastedImage_2.jpgpastedImage_3.jpg

Hope this helps,

Razvan.