您的意思是: 
已解决

MBD Toolbox for s32k14x fcan_send in Blocking mode

跳至解决方案
1,102 次查看
juliana_rojas30
Contributor III

Hello,

I wanted to check how to use the Send Blocking mode for a CAN transmission block. I don't know where to connect the "status" output of the FCAN_Send block.. I was checkingMBD Toolbox for MPC57xx Version 3.0 FCAN_Receive Blocking Mode post, and I saw mentioned examples for the MPC57 board. Where can I find examples for the S32K14x board? Or even just take a look at the MPC57 ones would work for me at this point.

Thanks in advance!

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,074 次查看
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello juliana.rojas3062@ctag.com ,

You can just connect it to a terminator block if you don't want to use it, like you'd do with any other Simulink block you don't want to use it's output.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,075 次查看
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello juliana.rojas3062@ctag.com ,

You can just connect it to a terminator block if you don't want to use it, like you'd do with any other Simulink block you don't want to use it's output.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 项奖励
1,061 次查看
juliana_rojas30
Contributor III

Hello @constantinrazva,

Got it! And if I wanted to use it? As I saw in this post, the 3 possible states are: 

• status_t.STATUS_SUCCESS if successful
  • status_t.STATUS_TIMEOUT if the timeout is reached
  • status_t.STATUS_BUSY if another receive/send using the same message buffer is in progress

But, how can I use them? I mean, I want to use a switch that's activated only if the status.t is SUCCESS, so, how can I achieve this? Any idea is well received!

Thanks !

0 项奖励