Inquiry Regarding Compatibility of S32G399A Processors with Matlab/Simulink and Integration

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Inquiry Regarding Compatibility of S32G399A Processors with Matlab/Simulink and Integration

505 次查看
MehmetAliSagban
Contributor I

I am writing to inquire about the compatibility of the S32G399A processors with Matlab/Simulink. Our team is currently exploring potential hardware options for our project, and it is imperative for us to confirm whether the S32G399A processors are supported by Matlab/Simulink for our application needs.

Could you kindly provide information regarding the compatibility of the S32G399A processors with Matlab/Simulink, as well as any necessary integration processes or considerations that may be required? Additionally, any documentation or guidance on utilizing Matlab/Simulink with the S32G399A processors would be highly appreciated.

Moreover, I would like to inquire about the possibility of integrating our compiled code, available in hex file format using Code Composer, into the S32G399A processors. Are there specific procedures or requirements to integrate our hex files into these processors effectively?

Thank you very much for your time and assistance. Your guidance in this matter is crucial for our hardware selection and project planning. Looking forward to your prompt response.

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

409 次查看
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @MehmetAliSagban ,

Thank you for your input! 

To address the S32G family, NXP provides the Model-Based Design Toolbox for High-Performance Computing Platform (HCP)  a toolbox that adds support for automatic code generation from MATLAB/Simulink for S32G2xx, S32S2xx, and S32R41 MPUs. This toolbox allows validation and verification for complex Simulink applications in Processor-in-the-Loop mode. An application example of the capabilities of the MBDT for HCP has been addressed in this article, explaining how to run a Hybrid Electrical Vehicle (HEV) demo on S32G2.

For your particular question, regarding the compatibility of the MBDT for HCP with the S32G3, I would like to add that the MBDT for HCP could be deployed on the S32G3. The difference, for now, is that the image from the S32G3 of GoldVIP needs to be used instead of the S32G2 image. In our tests, we have used the 1.9.0 version fsl-image-goldvip-s32g399ardb3.sdcard during the  "Chapter 4.3
Write Linux on microSD card" explained in the Model-Based Design Toolbox for HCP Quick Start Guide Automatic Code Generation for HCP Family Version 1.2.0. In terms of the ethernet, we have connected to the board via P3A, being able to run the applications in PiL mode.

For the question regarding the Code Composer and integrating the hex file, the code needs to be cross-compiled for the targeted platform. Could you please describe more about the use case you want to cover here?

Regards,

Marius

0 项奖励
回复