cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header file include order problem.

mgriffith
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm working on a project for the S32K146. I have been building without any problems, until I started adding more subsystems. It seems like there is a problem with the order / how the header files are being included. I have attached the output of the diagnostic window. The issue is that when gcc tries to compile it can't find some datatypes. Those datatypes are all in header files, but it seems like there is either a problem with how the ifndefs are setup, or just the order they are included in. I attached the string of header files. I'm able to get the model to build if remove some subsystems, also if I switch block parameters to set things to function packing auto I can affect which datatypes can't be found. I don't know if that is helpful. 

For some reason I couldn't attach ftm0_input_params_config.h so here are the contents.

#include "BMS_KML.h"
#include "BMS_KML_private.h"

extern ftm_input_ch_param_t ftm0input_ch_param[1U];
extern ftm_input_param_t flexTimer_ic0_InputCaptureConfig;
extern ftm_user_config_t flexTimer_ic0_InitConfig;

Here is the output of ver on my machine:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATLAB Version: 9.11.0.1873467 (R2021b) Update 3
MATLAB License Number: 40869077
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0 (Build 19045)
Java Version: Java 1.8.0_202-b08 with Oracle Corporation Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM mixed mode
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATLAB Version 9.11 (R2021b)
Simulink Version 10.4 (R2021b)
Embedded Coder Version 7.7 (R2021b)
MATLAB Coder Version 5.3 (R2021b)
Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Series Version 4.3.0 (R2016a-R2022a)
Raptor Version 2021b_2.0.14465 (6183)
Simulink Coder Version 9.6 (R2021b)
Stateflow Version 10.5 (R2021b)
Vehicle Network Toolbox Version 5.1 (R2021b)

Let me know if you need anymore information and thank you very much for your time and help!

Matt

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies