Error encountered while building the aplication to the S32K3X4EV-T172 board using MATLAB MBD Toolbox

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Error encountered while building the aplication to the S32K3X4EV-T172 board using MATLAB MBD Toolbox

646件の閲覧回数
tanmoy_dey
Contributor I

I am trying to run the example s32k3xx_dio_s32ct on the S32K3X4EVB-T172 board, using NXP_MBDToolbox_S32k3xx version 1.4 on MATLAB R2022b. After changing the Hardware Part and the Communication port, the following error is occurring, "Error encountered while building "s32k3xx_dio_s32ct"."
See the attached pictures for more infomation on the error.

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

608件の閲覧回数
georgevictor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @tanmoy_dey,

Thank you for using MBDT in your projects.

I've noticed that the S32K3xx toolbox is situated in the typical MATLAB Add-Ons directory, specifically 'AppData\Roaming\MathWorks...'. Given that Windows has a maximum path length of 256 characters, this could result in malfunctions for various tools. In your case, the build process might stop because the compiler fails to find some source files.

My recommendation is to change your default Add-Ons path to a shorter one to avoid potential problems arising from Windows path limitations. In the end, retry to build the example.

Please let us know if this helped you.

0 件の賞賛
返信

464件の閲覧回数
Jimmy18x2
Contributor II

I have a same problem now.

Our environment: MATLAB r2022a and EB Tresos 29.0.0

Different with this post.

1.  I try the \NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K3xx\S32K3_Examples\dio\s32k3xx_dio_ebt example not s32k3xx_dio_sc32ct.

2. I had already changed the default work folder for MATLAB add ones by following that (To change the default installation folder, on the Home tab, in the Environment section, select Preferences > MATLAB > Add-Ons), and the path is shorter (D:\MATLAB Add-Ons).

Jimmy18x2_1-1717751406894.png

This screen shows installed toolboxes now.

Jimmy18x2_2-1717751581546.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

377件の閲覧回数
georgevictor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Jimmy18x2,

The previous build of the s32k3xx_dio_sc32ct model failed due to a missing source file (Siul2_Port_Ip_Cfg.c).
Could you share with us the log from the s32k3xx_dio_ebt model build in a .txt file to check the error?

I've also noticed that you don't build the model in the same folder as its location. I recommend starting the build process when your current MATALB folder is the model's one so that the build artifacts, such as executable files, are created alongside the model.

Lastly, the MBDT for S32K3 version 1.5.0 has been recently released. You could install this version and rebuild the models to check if the issue persists.

Best regards,

Victor

0 件の賞賛
返信