Merging Processor Expert project with existing demo application (shell demo).

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Processor Expert project with existing demo application (shell demo).

david_schmidt1
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am currently working on an application for the FRDM-K64F development platform that relies heavily on the TCP/IP software stack provided by MQX. I am using the shell demo application located in the middleware examples folder C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\examples\shell. I have been working on merging in I2C, SPI, and other various components from a processor expert project to little avail. I have found a few examples for I2C drivers for MQX, but I would like to use processor expert generated code if possible. Is it feasible to merge a processor expert project with an existing example project, or is my approach flawed? Any information about how to attack the problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
2 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

If you add some other PE components into an existing KSDK project that without enabling PE support , I think it is not easy.   Because the libraries are different.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi David:

MQX in KSDK1.3 supports PE. You need to enable Processor Expert when you creates your project. Then you can add peripheral components into the project, please refer to the below picture.

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos