もしかして: 

KSDK configuring MQX for Flexbus

ソリューションへジャンプ
686件の閲覧回数
aussiemate
Contributor II

Hi

I'm using KDS studio 3 using KDSK 1.2 .

I've used Processor Expert to configure a KInetis K63 project, which has been a lot of trial and effort due to lack of documentation. - irrelevant.

I'm using MQX in round robin mode,( which doesn't seem to be supported in PE) -  irrelevant.

At the moment I'm trying to get the FLEXBUS to work to access RAM and an LCD

I've configured it in PE, Address and data lines, CS, OE, RW and set up 2 memory regions for the RAM and LCD.

I compile PE to generate the code and it  compiles and calls the FLEXBUS_DRV_Init routine.

Memory is currently set to be high at $A0000000

I'm confused as to whether I need to modify MQX to run with the Flexbus?

There are lots of outdated? notes on how to configure MQX for flexbus but these seem to refer to the original MQX not the MQX supplied with KSDK.

Is there a note on how to set up flexbus using PE with MQX?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
494件の閲覧回数
aussiemate
Contributor II

OK,

SO I've proven to myself that MQX is happy to use flexbus without anything extra, I was writing to the wrong memory location so that MQX was bringing up hard fault.  Now I can write to the correct memory location,  I can debug...

Guess I got confused with the variety of non specific examples available...

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
495件の閲覧回数
aussiemate
Contributor II

OK,

SO I've proven to myself that MQX is happy to use flexbus without anything extra, I was writing to the wrong memory location so that MQX was bringing up hard fault.  Now I can write to the correct memory location,  I can debug...

Guess I got confused with the variety of non specific examples available...

0 件の賞賛
返信
494件の閲覧回数
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you for sharing your findings Matthew... :smileyhappy:

We do appreciate it.

Best regards,

Carlos

0 件の賞賛
返信