cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program flash startup failed

Jump to solution
wangjain
Contributor II

I am using devkit mpc5748g and 'MPC574XG'_ MCAL4_ 0_ RTM_ 1_ 0_ 5_ Sample_ Application 'sample program, compiled using GHS for toolchain. Use the command '/ launch.bat OS TOOLCHAIN=ghs

’Compile the program and pass the compilation. Next, use S32DS for flash download of the code, and after successful download, the program runs normally. However, when I unplugged the power and turned it on again, I found that the running program was inconsistent with the program before the power outage. May I ask how to solve this problem? Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am not clear what you want to achieve. Do you have experience with AUTOSAR and its configuration tools already?

Because that is essential to be able understand and build any example.

I see you are referring to MCAL and now to OS (which one?)

[FLASH_START] in the file [flashrchw. c]

This looks like a part of S32DS for core control. So you are using GHS compiler plugin in S32DS right?

Unfortunately from your brief explanation I am not able to understand what is your setup and what you want to achieve.

What could help you in orientation is our HOW TOs for S32DS:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/S32DS-list-of-HOWTOs/ta-p/1113475

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

after successful download, the program runs normally. However, when I unplugged the power and turned it on again, I found that the running program was inconsistent with the program before the power outage.

Since power outage does not affect flash content I expect there is RAM init issue. As RAM loose content after power on reset.

program was inconsistent with the program before

Could you specify what was inconsistent? Memory content?

Could you share more detailed failure analyzes details?

Best regards,
Peter

0 Kudos
wangjain
Contributor II

Hi,Peter:

Sorry, the problem description was not very clear. What I would like to inquire about is that in the [MPC574XG'_ MCAL4_ 0_ RTM_ 1_ 0_ 5_ Sample_ Application], I see [FLASH_START] in the file [flashrchw. c], so I would like to use GHS to compile the OS project of MPC5748G with [FLASH_START]. May I ask what command or method should be used to compile the project of [FLASH_START]. Additionally, what else should be noted when compiling such a project.

0 Kudos
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am not clear what you want to achieve. Do you have experience with AUTOSAR and its configuration tools already?

Because that is essential to be able understand and build any example.

I see you are referring to MCAL and now to OS (which one?)

[FLASH_START] in the file [flashrchw. c]

This looks like a part of S32DS for core control. So you are using GHS compiler plugin in S32DS right?

Unfortunately from your brief explanation I am not able to understand what is your setup and what you want to achieve.

What could help you in orientation is our HOW TOs for S32DS:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/S32DS-list-of-HOWTOs/ta-p/1113475

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos