cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748G : Issue with e200z2

malekben
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am working with MPC5748G (multicore) using S32 Design Studio GCC Toolchain but with my own makefile and linker file.

I using the same "startup.S" generated when we start a new project using S32 Design Studio but added PLL, Crossbar and flash initialization before jumping to main (where e200z4b and e200z2 are started too) .

I am using iSystem winIDEA for debugging.

My issue is that the e200z2 core seems to reach its main function but there a counter in an while(1) loop that is never incremented: the core is blocked somewhere.

And I cannot not debug this core (winIDEA shows : cannot stop the ECU).

When I stop e200z4b core with debugger, e200z2 starts working correclty.

I have no issue also if I run the project with e200z4b starting routine commented.

Knowing that we are using the same project with GHS Compiler without encountering any issue.

The  PLL, Crossbar and flash initialization are the same for both projects.

What could be the possible cause of a such behavior ?

Regards,

Malek.

Labels (1)
6 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Malek,

from your description I understand your problem, but I am not able find it. Could you please send me your project to analyze?

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

malekben
Contributor II

I cannot find how to attach sources.

So could you give me your e-mail address ?

0 Kudos

alexvinchev
Contributor V

img1.PNG

img2.PNG

malekben
Contributor II

Attached startup sources and linker file.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Malek,

please send me the whole project. I am not able to compile the project, because I do not have your header files. I tried to analyze without compiling, but it is little bit difficult for me.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

malekben
Contributor II

I will try to make something that can be compiled for you because I am not allowed to send the whole project.

Meanwhile, have you seen anything strange in my startup sources and linker script ?

Regards,

Malek.

0 Kudos