显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Installing older SDK

跳至解决方案
1,152 次查看
ortonmc2
Contributor II

I am using MCUXpresso IDE v11.6.1 (on Ubuntu) and I am trying to install an older SDK, SDK_2_4_1_LPC54114J256. I downloaded the SDK from the SDK Builder. But when I try to install it in the IDE, I get a message:

Please select a folder containing the manifest(s) for the SDK Git repository

There is a box underneath for me to enter the folder location, but nothing I've tried makes it happy. Where should the manifests be located?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
1,140 次查看
JerryZeng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I remembered, SDK 2.4 can only work with MCUX IDE v10.x. Please check the Release Notes in your downloaded SDK package to confirm this.

If you do want to use SDK 2.4.1, please download the MCUX IDE version listed in the Release Notes.

If you want to use MCUX IDE v11.6, please download and install a newer SDK from the welcome page.

Jerry

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
1,141 次查看
JerryZeng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I remembered, SDK 2.4 can only work with MCUX IDE v10.x. Please check the Release Notes in your downloaded SDK package to confirm this.

If you do want to use SDK 2.4.1, please download the MCUX IDE version listed in the Release Notes.

If you want to use MCUX IDE v11.6, please download and install a newer SDK from the welcome page.

Jerry

0 项奖励
回复