cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing older SDK

Jump to solution
ortonmc2
Contributor II

I am using MCUXpresso IDE v11.6.1 (on Ubuntu) and I am trying to install an older SDK, SDK_2_4_1_LPC54114J256. I downloaded the SDK from the SDK Builder. But when I try to install it in the IDE, I get a message:

Please select a folder containing the manifest(s) for the SDK Git repository

There is a box underneath for me to enter the folder location, but nothing I've tried makes it happy. Where should the manifests be located?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JerryZeng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I remembered, SDK 2.4 can only work with MCUX IDE v10.x. Please check the Release Notes in your downloaded SDK package to confirm this.

If you do want to use SDK 2.4.1, please download the MCUX IDE version listed in the Release Notes.

If you want to use MCUX IDE v11.6, please download and install a newer SDK from the welcome page.

Jerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JerryZeng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As I remembered, SDK 2.4 can only work with MCUX IDE v10.x. Please check the Release Notes in your downloaded SDK package to confirm this.

If you do want to use SDK 2.4.1, please download the MCUX IDE version listed in the Release Notes.

If you want to use MCUX IDE v11.6, please download and install a newer SDK from the welcome page.

Jerry

0 Kudos