"Error in final launch sequence" when using debug on hello world app for first time - k64f

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

"Error in final launch sequence" when using debug on hello world app for first time - k64f

865件の閲覧回数
jamieghoorbin
Contributor I

I followed the instruction videos to install the NXP software, IDE and drivers. When i ran the hello world app in debug mode, i got an error message "Error in final launch sequence" and the details of the error was as follows:

Error in final launch sequence
Error: Read timed out
LinkServer has been terminated and will be restarted.
Please restart your debug session.
If the problem recurs, please power cycle your debug probe and restart MCUXpresso IDE.
Error: Read timed out
LinkServer has been terminated and will be restarted.
Please restart your debug session.
If the problem recurs, please power cycle your debug probe and restart MCUXpresso IDE.

I've only just purchased this and would appreciate a solution. Thanks

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

445件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jamie,

There are many possible reasons for this error.
I would suggest you test:
1. To avoid old connection associations, create a NEW project in a NEW workspace. Test if this new project can connect normal then.
2. check in windows task if there is any live connection still pending, if yes, kill it first.
3. If both 1 and 2 can not fix the problem, please try another connection with of the board. If you use FRDM-K64 board, change other interface. Here is the link for available OpenSDA:
https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/run-time-software/kinetis-developer-resources/ides-f...

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛