The latest NFC reader library for CLRC663 06.10.00 doesn't work in latest MCUXpresso 11.3.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The latest NFC reader library for CLRC663 06.10.00 doesn't work in latest MCUXpresso 11.3.1

alan_min
Contributor II

Hi Guys,

I want to use the NFC development board OWRCLEV6630B to run NFC demo.

First , I download the latest IDE MCUXpresso 11.3.1.Then I download the latest NFC reader library 06.10.00 (SW297852).After I import the SW297852.ZIP to the IDE and build anyone project , no one could build success.

Finally , I get the previous version 05.22.00 for NFC reader library . It's Okay to import and I solve the build Error. When I debugging the project , code could download in the LPC1769 but IDE couldn't start debug. MCUXpresso report Active faults.

How could I solve this problem? How could I run the latest NFC reader library in MCUXpresso?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

Sandeep_Pawar
Contributor I

Hi NXP support,

Can you guys please confirm that whether clrc663 reader supports listen mode with ios device or not. Recently i was reading ECP support for example for ios and i saw that listen mode is not available for RC663 reader. Kindly confirm whether it's true or not.

Thanks

Sandeep Pawar

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Sandeep_Pawar ,

As far as I know, RC663 can not simulate itself as a card, please kindly refer to the following for details.

Kan_Li_0-1660184738703.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Sandeep_Pawar
Contributor I

Hi NXP support,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Actually i am able to read data from Andoid device coming towards clrc663 reader that means it is able to detect android smartphone nfc but when i am trying with ios device, i feel like clrc663 is not able to detect ios device nfc i am not sure whether it is possible or not. I have read something about ios device nfc support and i came to know about VASUP-A command now i am looking your guidance for the same. 

Sincere Thanks

Sandeep Pawar

0 Kudos

alan_min
Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li ,

I import library as you show. The problem is also exist .

Then I unpacked the ZIP and copy the library folder(ComplianceApp、Example、NxpNfcRdLib、Platform、RTOS) to IDE workspace.(not use import project(s) from file system button )

And I import the exist project one by one. Finally it works .Now I could run NFC demo code on CLRC663B board.

Thanks for your help !

But there is another problem, could you please give me some advise if you have some experience?

When I run the NFC example Nfcrdlib_ISO10373_6_PCD_ComplApp_mcux, I guess this example could read 14443-4A/B card. But the log show error info when I use my Mifare DESFire EV2 4K card close to reader.

*** ISO10373-6 PCD compliance example ***
ISO10373-6 PCD application thread started...
Line: 666 Error - (0x0201) has occurred : 0xCCEE CC-Component ID, EE-Error code. Refer-ph_Status.h

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @alan_min ,

This demo doesn't support Mifare DESFire EV2 4K cards, you have to use "NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire" which is included in the NDA version, you may request it from the doc store with a valid NDA.

Kan_Li_0-1622086151539.png

Please kindly refer to the attachment for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

alan_min
Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li 

I can't find Sw672310 in Docstore. Maybe I don't have permission to get this software.

Is there any way you can help me to elevate permissions?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @alan_min ,

You may directly send mail to support.docstore@nxp.com for further help with it.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @alan_min ,

The latest NFC reader library doesn't support archive import, please unzip it at first and refer to the following for details.

import solution.png

import solution1.png

Please kindly let me know if the problem is still there.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos