取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Simple gpio pin toggle code for LPC 54005 controller

1,300 次查看
sandhyaj
Contributor I

I downloaded mcuxpresso11.0.0 ide and ported lpc54005 sdk. I din't see any example code for lpc54005 controller. I need some help to implement simple gpio pin toggle code.

• How to configure the clocks for lpc54005 contrlloler, is there any API to configure the clocks?
  • How to configure the pins for lpc54005 contrlloler, is there any API to configure the pins?
  • Is there any pins need to be configure to flash the code in this controller?

Please help me in understanding this controller.

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

1,207 次查看
brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Just a little more explanation...

...we normally provide development boards with the "superset" part in a given MCU family. The example programs provided are typically written for those boards but can also server as an example for the smaller/less featured parts in the family. You can start from the LPCXpresso54018 board in your case, as Alice indicated.

0 项奖励
回复

1,207 次查看
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sandhya jekkireddy,

You can refer to the SDK demos under LPC54018,  can find them under your LPC54005 SDK

package: ...\boards\lpcxpresso54018 

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复