您的意思是: 
已解决

NXP IDE check/uncheck settings issue

跳至解决方案
690 次查看
vishnubeema
Contributor III

Hello,

I am importing examples using “Import SDK examples…” option. Issue I am facing is once import by selecting the options highlighted and then if I want to un-select the option how to do so.

Currently I am deleting the project and creating new project and during that I am unselecting. I want to avoid this tedious job.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu Beema

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
601 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At the simplest level you can change whether an SDK project sends output via semihosting or UART by modifying the values of the defines SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE  and SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE_UART. See the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 User Guide, section 13.5.5, "Printf when using SDK", for more details.

But the easiest way to change UART / Semihosting is to select your project in the Project Explorer view, then go to

• QuickStart Panel -> Quick Settings -> SDK Debug Console

and select "Semihost console" or "UART console" as required. (See section 16.1, "Quick Settings" of the User Guide for more details).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
602 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At the simplest level you can change whether an SDK project sends output via semihosting or UART by modifying the values of the defines SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE  and SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE_UART. See the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 User Guide, section 13.5.5, "Printf when using SDK", for more details.

But the easiest way to change UART / Semihosting is to select your project in the Project Explorer view, then go to

• QuickStart Panel -> Quick Settings -> SDK Debug Console

and select "Semihost console" or "UART console" as required. (See section 16.1, "Quick Settings" of the User Guide for more details).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 项奖励