Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP IDE check/uncheck settings issue

Jump to solution
vishnubeema
Contributor III

Hello,

I am importing examples using “Import SDK examples…” option. Issue I am facing is once import by selecting the options highlighted and then if I want to un-select the option how to do so.

Currently I am deleting the project and creating new project and during that I am unselecting. I want to avoid this tedious job.

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Thanks & Regards

Vishnu Beema

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At the simplest level you can change whether an SDK project sends output via semihosting or UART by modifying the values of the defines SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE  and SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE_UART. See the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 User Guide, section 13.5.5, "Printf when using SDK", for more details.

But the easiest way to change UART / Semihosting is to select your project in the Project Explorer view, then go to

• QuickStart Panel -> Quick Settings -> SDK Debug Console

and select "Semihost console" or "UART console" as required. (See section 16.1, "Quick Settings" of the User Guide for more details).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

At the simplest level you can change whether an SDK project sends output via semihosting or UART by modifying the values of the defines SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE  and SDK_DEBUGCONSOLE_UART. See the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 User Guide, section 13.5.5, "Printf when using SDK", for more details.

But the easiest way to change UART / Semihosting is to select your project in the Project Explorer view, then go to

• QuickStart Panel -> Quick Settings -> SDK Debug Console

and select "Semihost console" or "UART console" as required. (See section 16.1, "Quick Settings" of the User Guide for more details).

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos