MCUXpresso 11.1.0 doesn't have SDK for IMXRT1020-EVK...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso 11.1.0 doesn't have SDK for IMXRT1020-EVK...

Jump to solution
EdSutter
Senior Contributor II

I am just starting a project that, for now, will be based on the IMXRT1020-EVK.  I downloaded MCUXpresso 11.1.0, and also configured and downloaded the SDK from here.  Then I installed the IDE and started it up, and in the Welcome message it gives me the option to download and install SDKs.  So I went there figuring it would ask me to point to the SDK that I just downloaded, but it didn't.  It gave me a list of SDKs, none of which point to the IMXRT1020-EVK. I assme there must be some what to connect the IDE to the SDK I already downloaded, or there must be a way to have the IDE pick up the IMXRT1020-EVK SDK.  

Anyone run into this problem?

Thanks in advance...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ed,

type "1020" into the filter on the right side:Capture.PNGI'm using "evkmimxrt1020"

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ed,

type "1020" into the filter on the right side:Capture.PNGI'm using "evkmimxrt1020"

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek
0 Kudos
converse
Senior Contributor V

Probably a bit old fashioned, but did your try reading the manual? Hint section 4.2 is a good place to start.

0 Kudos
EdSutter
Senior Contributor II

Self-answered...

Ok, looks like I just drag-n-drop the SDK.zip file (SDK_2.7.0_EVK-MIMXRT1020.zip) into the "Installed SDKs" window of the IDE.  Then I can reference it when I create the project.

0 Kudos