cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC546xx all CAN messages

phateee
Contributor II

Hello,

I had an example can_classical_callbacks from LPC5461x-CANFD-DriverAPI.zip.

I try to catch all messages, so I did this change:

/* receive 0x100 in CAN1 rx message buffer 0 by setting mask 0 */

// CAN_SetRxIndividualMask(CAN1, 0, CAN_RX_MB_STD(0x100, 0));

/* receive 0x101 in CAN1 rx message buffer 0 by setting mask 1 */

//CAN_SetRxIndividualMask(CAN1, 1, CAN_RX_MB_STD(0x101, 0));

/* receive 0x102 in CAN1 rx message buffer 0 by setting mask 2 */

// CAN_SetRxIndividualMask(CAN1, 2, CAN_RX_MB_STD(0x102, 0));

CAN_SetRxGlobalMask(CAN1, kCAN_GlobalFilter_Standard_FIFO0 | kCAN_GlobalFilter_Extended_FIFO0);

But this function CAN_SetRxGlobalMask doesn't work....

thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jan,

CAN_SetRxGlobalMask(CAN1, kCAN_GlobalFilter_Standard_FIFO0 | kCAN_GlobalFilter_Extended_FIFO0);

Will configure the accept non-matching frams extended and standard in RX FIFO0, but your original is configure the receive buffer, not the FIFO, so if you configure it the GlobalMask, you need to use the RX FIFO to receive your data, please check the RX FIFO at first.

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

phateee
Contributor II

I try it, but the problem is, that you can't read the messages in interrupt function.

So I move to mcan library, it is better:)

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jan,

When you use the FIFO, how did you modify it?

Now, if the mcan library works ok on your side, you can use the mcan library directly.

If you still need help, just let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos