cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect values are shown in the peripherals+ view

jingqin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Incorrect values are shown in the peripherals+ view when I debug “flexcan interrupt transfer ”of SDK2.2.0 and view the value of CAN0-CTRL1 register with TWRKV46F150M and MCUXPresso v10.0.2 [Build 411]. As shown below, the bit fields named BOFFREC, RWRNMSK, LPB, CLKSRC and ERRMSK only have one bit, but why is the value bigger than 1  shown in the bit fields? What are meaning of “Value_0” or “Value_1”shown in some bit fields?

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Eric,

This will be fixed in the next version  MCUX_IDE_v10.1.0_PRC2 .

Hope it Helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Erich,

1. “Value_0” or “Value_1” meaning 0 and 1,  you can point to the value, you will see the meaning :

pastedImage_2.png

2. About ""the bit fields named BOFFREC, RWRNMSK, LPB, CLKSRC and ERRMSK only have one bit, but why is the value bigger than 1  shown in the bit fields? "

I think there maybe some problem, I will report it to Expert team, and maybe the new version will fix it.

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos