- - Incremental Builds
- To incrementally build all open projects, you can select Project> Build All or type CTRL+B.
- - Build Individual Projects
- To build individual projects click Project > Build Project.
- - Rebuild Projects
- To rebuild a project right click on the project and select Rebuild Project.
Note: This will rebuild projects that this project references as well, but will not rebuild projects that references this one.
- - Build Automatically
- This performs a Build All whenever any project file is saved, such as your makefile.
Tip: For C/C++ projects, this feature should be turned off. If there is a checkmark beside Build Automatically the feature is on. To turn it off, select Build Automatically.
Have a nice day,