How do I use the SDK example projects that are using the LPCXpresso IDE with the LPCXpresso43S67 board and convert over to MXUXpresso IDE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use the SDK example projects that are using the LPCXpresso IDE with the LPCXpresso43S67 board and convert over to MXUXpresso IDE?

paulhembrook
Contributor II

I purchhased the LPCXpresso board Cloud Connectivity Kit to try developing some applications using the cloud. I will be using the suggested third party Zentri package.

Before I go to far with LPCXpresso IDE I wanted to convert over to the MCUXpreso IDE. It has no size restrictions and is the newer IDE. The board support came with a lot of examples in the SDK and the video I have been watching that came with the kit suggest using Zentri for easy integration of the cloud.

I do not expect to begin integrating this into a possible product for some time so I would like to use the tool that will give me future support as well as support from Zentri.

How to I convert over to MCUXpresso and appropriate SDK support for the LPCXpresso Cloud Connectivity Kit??

0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not particularly familiar with the Cloud Connectivity Kit, but LPCXpresso IDE projects for LPC43xx (and generally for any Cortex-M based LPC MCUs) should just import straight into MCUXpresso IDE.

Most LPC parts do not need an MCUXpresso SDK to work in MCUXpresso IDE - the built in LPC part support provided by LPCXpresso IDE is also there in MCUXpresso IDE. For more details, please see the MCUXpresso IDE User Guide and other docs, downloadable from : http://www.nxp.com/mcuxpresso/ide/documentation

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos