Fails to Receive and Transmit data at Higher Baud Rate (greater than 500k)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fails to Receive and Transmit data at Higher Baud Rate (greater than 500k)

Jump to solution
hanmant
Contributor II

Hi @all 

I'm using MIMXRT1020 EVK Board , i have imported flexio uart interrupt example from sdk.

I'm able to transmit and receive data at 115200 or even at 500K Baud Rate but if go higher 

Baud rate like 1M or 2M not able to get proper data(something like garbage ) but datasheet says it support upto 4M.

please help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks

#rt1020,#uart#interrupt,#flexiouart

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I apologize for the late response, I opened and reviewed the example then I did a compare but I might have an outdated version of the code, could you get the last update and check if the issue is still there, please?

My environment is, IDE: MCUXpresso IDE v11.7.0 [Build 9198] [2023-01-17], SDK: 2.14.0

Best regards,
Pavel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
hanmant
Contributor II

@Pavel_Hernandez I have attached code in that i change baud rate and ECHO_BUFFER_LENGTH , nothing more than that.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, I apologize for the late response, I opened and reviewed the example then I did a compare but I might have an outdated version of the code, could you get the last update and check if the issue is still there, please?

My environment is, IDE: MCUXpresso IDE v11.7.0 [Build 9198] [2023-01-17], SDK: 2.14.0

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, I have questions about, starting from the example, what modifications you made to the configuration on UART?

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos